I run many projects, including Death Cap Records. Music/Social Media/IT Support & More!
Enjoy your stay!
Hey girl, put that bottle down…. You don’t need no more whiskey… It’s going to be alright
The night is yet young, boys to be seen. Food to be eaten. And drink to be drinkin’
That old whiskey bottle… Will last another night before you are done with me
An Imagined Conversation Between Me & John Fogerty.
- JF: Have you ever seen the rain?
- Me: Of course I have, John. I live in the West of Scotland. It rains all the time.
- JF: Don't you wish it was true?
- Me: It is true, John. I can even show you a utility bill that's address to me.
- JF: It ain't right.
- Me: I'm sorry, John. It is right. Look, there's my lease as well.
- JF: Fortunate, son.
- Me: I suppose I am kind of fortunate. It's quite a nice flat.
- JF: Haunted house.
- Me: I suppose all tenements have their own gh- hang on, can you only communicate in your own song titles?
- JF: I can't help myself.
- Me: You probably want to see a doctor about that.
- JF: I can't take it no more.
- Me: Do you want me to phone an ambulance?
- JF: Broken down cowboy.
- Me: You poor bastard.